Mr. Preziosi established the Appellate Law Firm after years of extensive experience working for law firms in New York City and throughout New York.
He is admitted to the following jurisdictions:
- The New York State Bar
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- The United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- The First Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- The United States Supreme Court
Since law school he has been winning awards and accolades for his excellent research and writing skills. While at school his skills earned him a position as special assistant to three law professors where he contributed to numerous legal articles and treatises. He graduated with honors from St. John’s University with a Juris Doctor in Law and an MBA in management and finance.
While still in school he won a number of awards and competitions for his writing skills such as the NorthEastern Conference Writing Competition, the Dr. DeLuca Award and the University Foundation Award. He was also awarded membership to Beta Gamma Sigma and Omicron Delta Epsilon because of his outstanding scholarship. While in law school he also worked for a Federal District Court Judge and a New York State Supreme Court Judge gaining valuable experience working on all types of Federal and State cases.
Mr. Preziosi spent two years studying jurisprudence at La Sapienza Universita di Roma: Facolta di Giurisprudenza e Scienze Politiche, in Rome, Italy . His international experience with the Italian and European systems of law have given him greater insight and a broader perspective on the law, which he brings to all his writings and arguments. He fluently speaks, reads and writes Italian.
For five years he worked as a Public Defender and held the position of Felony Bureau Trial Attorney. He has tried every type of case under the New York State Penal Law, sharpening his skills at identifying legal issues and arguing cases before both trial courts and appellate courts.
He now heads the Appellate Practice at his own law firm and is the official “go to” lawyer for a dozens of law firms throughout New York City and the State of New York whenever there is a trial or appellate issue that needs thoughtful consideration and insightful exposition.
He has lectured before numerous legal associations including the Long Island Hispanic Bar Association, the Nassau Women’s Bar Association, the Nassau Criminal Bar Association and at St. John’s University Tobin School of Business.